Monday 24 June 2013

Gravity...Pfft!

I know I only posted yesterday, but then gravity intervened...


Luckily it split right down the joins, so it's an easy fix, but DAYUM! So for the time being I'm gonna work on my three bikes for my Ravenwing Attack Squad instead. 

Also, as it's only a short post, I thought I'd keep up the tradition of posting my pet. This is Jess, my Jack Russell. She's nine and very small for a Russell, but is full of energy! She has to take a lots of pills everyday as the not in the best of health, but she never lets that stop her! Her favourite things about 40k are eating metal plasma cannons, and running off with the odd bolter when I'm not paying attention.

1 comment:

  1. Noooooooooooooo!

    Obviously you can't take cover saves against hitting the ground at terminal velocity.

    ReplyDelete